Saturday, February 5, 2011

7 Ways to Avoid Hooking Up With Anyone

We feel very qualified to give you advice on not hooking up since we are so experienced. Here are just a few of our own techniques:  

 1. Verbally dare them to hook up with you.

2. Break up with them before anything happens between the two of you.

The conversation will look something like this:
You: I think we should stop seeing each other
Them: We are not dating
You: You are taking this sooo well
Them: We never dated, I don't even know you.
You: I feel like I don't know the person you have become, either. This is exactly why we need to end things. I am so glad you agree.
Them: *walks away*
You: Its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all...

3. If they hug you, go limp in their arms, so when they let go you fall.

4. Follow them into the bathroom

5. Walk into a wall. 

6. Have someone else dare them to hook up with you.

7. Be yourself.

Hook up averted!

2 comments:

  1. I followed milky dudders into the BATHROOM and you know she was very recpeptive and this clearly doesnt work guys..

    ReplyDelete